Monday, February 12, 2007

How to Start a Blog (Encore)

Okay, there isn't a real formula for starting a blog (encore). This is my second first blog entry. I've tried blogging last fall but with exams and Christmas holidays, I thought I might as well just delete the thing and save myself one less thing to do. Well, I've had a change of heart and might as well start this over again. The best way to start a blog (encore) is to have a motivation and a vision. Once you know what you want to say and how to say it, you should be fine.

I'm living in France studying French with my younger sister Rose. Actually, the school, Ecole Les Cedres is in the Paris suburbs which is completely awesome for soaking in the amazing feeling Paris gives the gaping tourists like us. I've been here since September 2006 when I started French as a beginner, beginner beginner who only knows how to say "hello" and "thank you." I hope to be decently respectable at this language by June and believe it or not, 6 months of intensive study is excellent.

I am one of 36 students at Ecole Les Cedres. The school is designed for missionaries hoping to serve God here in France or in francophone Africa. There are a few other students like myself who are learning the language for the sake of learning the language. In the future I would like work in development in francophone or anglophone Africa. After spending over 9 years living overseas and you find yourself wondering, why would I leave this?

So, that's one way to write your second first blog entry. Only if you're more clever then I, you shouldn't have to write a second first blog entry!

No comments: